Saturday, May 27, 2023

Two trips for Sunday May 21, 2023

Today I had two trips and I can tell you I was not looking forward to it, not because of the clients but because of the crazy boat traffic.  Well, I launched the boat in the early morning craziness and long time clients Raja and Emily jumped aboard and left the insanity behind.  With fly rods in hand they had plenty of shots at bonefish as they cruised and waked toward us.  Unfortunately we couldn't get a fly close to them and time ran out before we knew it.  I ran back to the ramp and waited for Kevin, his son and their friend.  since they were running a bit late I was able to eat lunch and stay out of the fray as boats continued to launch and the ramp closed as it was full to capacity.  

Well, with Kevin and the guys aboard we hit the flats for sharks and there was hardly anyone on the flats.  Yes!  After the guys each hooked and caught sharks we decided to bonefish as that was something Kevin had mentioned.  It was towards the end of the tide and the current was starting to wane but eventually we found some fish and Kevin landed his first bonefish, a really nice one!  Not long after we headed back and enjoyed the thrill of Kevin's first bonefish.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment