Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Back at "The Reef" June 20, 2023

Happy Father's Day everyone!  I was able to take Father's Day off because my Sunday charter rescheduled due to weather.  I was back yesterday with long time client Kevin and his friend Bart but we got run off the water by storms after losing two bonefish on fly.  Today was a different day as I worked an afternoon trip out of the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo again.  The weather today was perfect so I was pretty excited.  Justin and Steve were part of a corporate group having an event on site and a half day fishing was part of the event.  They could care less what they wanted to catch so I suggested bonefishing, how can I not?  Once we got on the flats we got into some bonefish pretty quickly and regularly using spinning tackle and live shrimp with the total tally being three bonefish, two for Steve and one for Justin.  Good work guys! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment