Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Ocean Reef Club June 16, 2023

I was down at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo today for a fun dad-son "tournament" as these dads were celebrating their sons graduation from Middle School.  I had Dave and his 14 year old son Hunter aboard and they told me to not stress out as they wanted to relax and have a good time.  So, we did but we did go bonefishing.  To keep it light I decided to chum for bonefish as opposed to the ardous and intense sight fishing for them.  They definitely relaxed and Hunter got his first bonefish plus we missed another bite or two.  To keep this going Hunter also released 4 nice sized bonnet head sharks.  Very cool and they also got to score points for their "tournament".  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment