Thursday, June 1, 2023

Monster for the first timer! May 27, 2023

Man some guys are spoiled and my spoiled I mean Chad from TX and by spoiled I also mean a 13lb bonefish for his first bonefish ever. WHAT?!  Yes! Crazy!  Well, this is what happened.  Chad and his friend Adam jump aboard and the morning was good but not slicked out no wind morning.  I ran to the spot I fished yesterday where we had all the tailing bonefish and zippo.  Ha, that's my life, here one day gone the next.  Off to the next spot and that was it.  The fish were moving through as expected and in no time Chad had a 13lb bonefish in his hands.  He had been bonefishing several times before but drew blanks.  Well, today he hit a grand slam home run.  Then, another bonefish at about 9 pounds, then an 8 pounder, then a 9, then a 6 and on it went until he had gone 6 for 6 on bonefish with the smallest a 6 pounder.  Dang what a morning!!!  Oh did I mention this was a half day trip?  Just crazy! 


BTW, this pic is not of the 13 pounder.  The pic of the 13 pounder came out OK but I thought this was a better pic.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment