Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Doubles keep coming March 21, 2021

 And yet another double.  It's been crazy here and I've been crazy busy.  I was looking forward to fish with regular client Alex and he brought his girlfriend Jill along.  The morning began in a creek for snook where Jill lost a nice snook and Alex got a couple of barracudas.  The rest of the trip was slow in spite of me working my tail off to locate fish.  

In the afternoon I fished with Bervan and James.  I wasn't feeling very confident right now but James is 11 years old and we needed to make sure we kept him busy.  One of the wrecks was covered in snapper and James had a blast.  Taking a couple of fish we caught earlier in the day on my morning trip we hit the flats for sharks.  Well, they weren't acting like sharks again with only one coming close to the baits and deciding not to eat.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing


No comments:

Post a Comment