Wednesday, March 24, 2021

This was a cool trip March 22, 2021

 Vic wanted to fly fish for bonefish and his buddy Pat was willing to catch anything but there's  a twist.  I had perfect conditions for hot bonefishing out of Homestead but there were no rental cars available for Vic to rent and couldn't come down to Homestead.  So, I ran from Homestead to Key Biscayne, picked them up and ran south a bit to a slick calm shoreline I used to fish for bonefish.  Ha, after all those years the bones were still there.  Vic and Pat had some solid shots but as happens many times in fly fishing for bonefish, it didn't work out.  With the wind now picking up we ran back to Key Biscayne where the party really started.  Switching to spinning gear and fishing structure, these two guys were hilarious as they trash talked and of course I helped them out a bit as well.  In the end, they caught snook, jacks, snapper, mutton snapper and some more stuff I can't recall.  Cool day with great guys! 


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment