Wednesday, March 24, 2021

One more double March 19, 2021

 Tom jumped aboard again today for his last day with me but out of Key Biscayne this time.  He told me it was bonefish or nothing and they were out there but stayed far from the boat just out of casting distance and with 30 minutes left in the trip it was time to change it up.  Fishing some structures that have been producing for me lately Tom caught a nice yellow jack, some snappers and lost two really nice fish that spit the hook.  I didn't mention anything but I could swear one of those fish was a bonefish.  Ignore this if you are reading this Tom! 



As soon as dropped him off Scott jumped in with Wilson and Gage.  Scott wanted to have the boys catch some fish and they did, fish on every cast just about until they went through my 8 dozen shrimp.  Wow!  During this time the boys caught snook, snapper, jacks and a few fish they lost that put a deep bend in the rod.  Time to go home, I'm tired.  

Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment