Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Big Girl! May 13, 2021

I hadn't fish with Erich in a couple of years so we met up today and he really wanted to catch a big fish but with slick calm conditions I couldn't help but take him bonefishing. There were quite a few schools moving and he had some solid shots that I thought were guaranteed hookups but the schools of bonefish didn't locate his bait so we left heartbroken, well mainly me. We moved off to a ship wreck where Erich caught a bunch of fish including a few that we kept for shark fishing. With bait in hand we hit the flats immediately hooked up a 7' lemon shark that gave him an epic battle. After the release it was time to call it a day and run back with the mission of big fish accomplished. 





 Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment