Thursday, May 27, 2021

Why do we do this? May 22, 2021

 That's a good question.  I had a few days off due to 25-30 MPH winds which is highly unusual in May but I got a call from Dan to fish on Saturday.  He told me he was in Islamorada and all his guides cancelled on him due to wind and so he called me.  I warned him about the wind and how tough it would be but he was in and well, so was I.  Dan and his son Hayden met up with me in Homestead and we made the best of crossing the bay to the oceanside flats.  We bonefished for a while and landed a few big mojaras and lost a nice big bonefish.  We ended the half day trip fishing for sharks where they hooked and landed one.  It was definitely slow but not surprising considering the conditions. 


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment