Sunday, December 27, 2020

This Never Gets Old! December 21, 2020

 I had a full crew today with Alan, his son and his friend Andre.  I can tell you the days have been spectacular and today was no exception.  We fished a couple of spots using lures and shrimp on jigs but things were slow as I worked my way south.  Once I got to a channel that has been producing lately it was fishing at break neck speed.  First, Alan got a barracuda and then working the drop off of a flat scored on a nice bonefish.  YES!  Then it was game on with the other guys as well as they caught mackerel, porgies, snapper, yellow jacks and more, a total of 8 species in one spot with non stop action.  Once they were worn out I took them to a cool spot for some r and r and headed back reliving a great day. 






Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment