Thursday, December 31, 2020

And the snook keep coming December 30, 2020

 It's been non-stop charters as the season finally kicks into high gear.  I had another double today starting with Kevin and his 10 year old son and they are both good fishermen.  They broke the ice with each catching snook, jacks, mutton snapper, and a few more lost snook.  That was the only spot we needed to fish as kit was hot fishing and the wind kept getting worst, cranking up to a steady 25 MPH with higher gusts.  






In the afternoon I took out Avi and 5 ear old fishing fanatic, Shim.  I love father son trips and this was one of them.  I took them to a spot out of the nasty wind and Shim caught a bunch of small jacks, blue runners and lane snappers that were perfect sized for him and he left so happy that he caught a ton of fish.  That's what it's all about.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment