Thursday, October 14, 2021

Two great trips in 4 hours? October 14, 2021

I had Lenny today who was celebrating his birthday with his family but there was a catch.  He has two daughters with two boyfriends and I can't fit 5 people so we came up with a solution.  Take him and two for two hours then come back, drop off the first couple and pick up the second couple to fish for two hours. I have to tell you, these folks were great, amazing, sweet people and an absolute pleasure to spend time with.  Anyway, I didn't have much time to work and I started stressing because the first two spots were dead but Lenny caught a bonefish so I felt better and well, I love bonefish.  It took spot three and there Lenny proved that he is "lucky Lenny" when he caught his first permit.  Wow!  Alexa and Jason tore it up as well catching jacks and snappers on every cast as well.  After dropping them off and picking up Dana and Jake I went back to the same spot where Jake, who has never fished, caught a permit.  What!  It's time to retire from fishing Jake!  They also caught some snappers and some jacks with Lenny closing out the trip landing a cool and fast running bonnet head shark.  Wow, what two trips in four hours!  







Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment