Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fall continues it's winning Streak November 13, 2021

I fish with Paul every year and so he was back again today.  Boy did I look high and low for bait but there was no bait.  Thankfully I had a back up but after checking the lsat bait spot I noticed they were holding deep in the bay, too deep for my cast net to reach them down at the bottom but I tried and caught enough to give us a shot at some nice mutton snappers and other hard fighting species.  Setting up on one of my hotspots I started to live chum a bit and the muttons showed up in full force crushing the live baits I was tossing them.  Just as things were getting good two boats set up right not to me to enjoy my hard earned action, zero courtesy.  No sir, I took off and we fish a few other spots finally getting Paul a mutton and some other species that kept the rods bend and the drags worked.  







Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment