Sunday, November 7, 2021

It was a dark and stormy... November 6, 2021

I hadn't fished with Ethan in a few years as he's in college now and busy but guess who his cousin is, David from last Sunday!  This means that David was back on board today with Ethan and we had to pick our plan carefully due to the coming cold front and nasty weather.  Well, after going 0-4 on snook I loaded up the live well with live pilchards and off we went to fish some shallow wrecks.  It wasn't long until the boys were hooking up but boy we got rained on for a good while as the winds increased.  The highlight was Ethan hooking and landing a massive mutton snapper on a light bonefish rod but there was steady action on smaller muttons and big mangrove snappers as well.  Nice!  I have to tell you the run back to the marina was no fun but we got back.  However, on the run back I felt a weird something in my lower back.  More on that in my next report! 



Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment