Monday, November 29, 2021

Thanksgiving Day November 25, 2021

I was hoping to take Thanksgiving day off and work the day before BUT my two charters for Wednesday cancelled, one due to weather and the other due to illness so I ended up working today.  On the brightside I got to fish with Scot and his family again on a two boat trip.  I had the "kids" and the other boat had Scot and his wife and we stayed next to each other during the trip.  The kids were a blast and they caught tons of snapper, yellow jacks and lost a few really nice fish, all the while giving each other a hard time.  If I have to work on Thanksgiving day, these are the folks to fish with.  Happy Thanksgiving! 


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment