Sunday, November 7, 2021

This didn't start well... November 7, 2021

 Remember my last report about my back?  Turns out I went to the gym after my last trip and while doing weights I pulled my lower back, incline bench press at that!  Now I'm in pain, can hardly walk and I had today's trip on the books.  Todays trips was with Kevin and last time we fished it was this May and he got his first bonefish and his son Noah got a massive barracuda.  Today was different as he was with his friend Ryan and Ryan had never caught bonefish.  Oh, and my back is out, it's 59 degrees and the wind is howling at 20-25 MPH.  I almost had to cancel the trip and Kevin was game so we went for it.  It wasn't easy with few places to hide from the wind and my back killing me with the slightest movement but I worked through it.  Having to fish a bit deeper water as the flats we inaccessible the guys caught snappers but no bonefish.  I made a move and there they were as we went 3-4 on bonefish with Ryan and Kevin both got 9 pounders.  Way to go guys and now it's time for me to heal up.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment