Friday, November 26, 2021

Never saw this coming November 15, 2021

Fishing has been on fire regardless of weather conditions, moon phase, air temperatures, whatever, it hasn't mattered so I was excited to get back to work today with Vic and Billy from Boca Raton, FL.  We had great weather although a bit breezy causing us to meet up at Key Biscayne instead of Homestead.  With plenty of big live shrimp I was ready for some snook and bonefish but wow that was not what we got.  I fished these guys all over creation and not a snook or bonefish came to the boat.  I switched off to other species and negative.  Then I finally got them on nice jacks but that was not their cup of tea.  Hmm, a few more spots that were dead before we headed in but Vic got a nice flounder before the trip ended.  This was quite a surprise since we don't have many flounder in Biscayne Bay.  Time to lick my wounds on the way home.  






Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment