Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Billy shined and Kelly hung out April 15, 2022

It isn't often that a father/son go fishing and dad doesn't fish so his son can catch all the fish and that is Kelly for you.  This is the second or third time we fish and they are always great to be with.  Since Billy was the one fishing I took him for snook tossing lures and he got a bite or two but no hook ups so it was time to move on.  I took him to the same spot I've been working during the mullet run and it was awesome watching him keep busy fighting a bunch of different species including big ladyfish.  As that fishing slowed I took him to a wreck where he was catching mangrove snapper on lures on almost every cast.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment