Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Crazy scheduling today April 9, 2022

What a confusing ordeal the last 24 hours.  I was booked for two trips today and they I had regular client David wanting to fish and another repeat client in town at the last minute and he wanted to fish.  I checked with my morning client and he was MIA, not cool, then I had to say no to my repeat since my afternoon client had confirmed the night before but I say yes to David for the morning.  You guys till following?  'Cause I'm already lost.  Then, my afternoon client cancels at the last minute and my repeat now couldn't fish.  Geeze!  Anyway,it's Saturday morning and David and Alain jump aboard and it was slick calm.  We head off to a finger channel and it was OK but it was generally slow.  Then we head off to do their favorite thing, shark fish.  We ended up hooking 6 and losing 3 while the other three spit the bait, a clear sign they were acting strange but they were definitely eating today.  

Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment