Tuesday, April 12, 2022

We were told no April 10, 2022

Travis and Jane were back on board today with some tough conditions once again.  What happened to the perfect weather from yesterday?  Where did it go?  Why did you leave me?  For today's trip we decided to do a half day instead of the original; 8 hours and off to look for tarpon we went.  I found them but just a single school of fast moving tarpon.  I would set up on them, Travis would throw flies while Jane used bait and time and again we were told "NO!" by the tarpon.  I moved on to a bridge where I found a bunch and they also refused everything we threw at them.  I'm not taking this personally though, they are tarpon after all.  I wrapped up the trip fishing a grouper hole, literally a hole, where they caught red groupers, lane snappers, mutton snappers and had plenty of shots at rolling tarpon that popped up for a while as if laughing at us.  Man I need a good day soon! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment