Saturday, April 2, 2022

Father and Son March 30, 2022

I had Pat and Pat today who don't usually fish much but wanted to hang out and spend some father/son time.  I took them to a tarpon spot where they were hanging out but just hanging out, we didn't get any bites in the short time we fished them and then changed it up.  We went to a "tarpon hole" where they usually stack up and they were MIA for a bit but in the meantime I marked a bunch of fish on the Raymarine and just had the guys drop a shrimp on jig and within seconds they were getting bites with three or four red grouper in the boat before we could blink.  The fishing then changed to tarpon rolling so I drifted and set two baits back hoping for a bite.  In the meantime they kept jigging the bottom and catching a few more species but the trigger fish invaded and we had to leave as they were devouring out shrimp without hooking up.  We wrapped it up at a bridge where we missed a bite by something, I don't know what before we called it a day.  


  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment