Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Laughing all the way!!! April 7, 2022

Man I love fishing with life long friends Luis and Francisco from the Dominican Republic.  These guys are the funniest human beings you will find and then add fishing and it's non stop laughs.  I laughed so hard today I was crying!  They also brought Alvaro, Francisco's 10 year old son who was a pleasure to fish with.  I was once again very windy so we kept to the shoreline and had a blast bending rods and watching Alvaro stay on fish.  The first fish of the day was a big 20lb barracuda that ate Francisco's lure but after a long fight he lost it next to the boat.  Man, the ripping was fast and furious from Luis from that moment on.  The guys caught tons of ladyfish, jacks and a few bluefish to add to the list.  Oh, and the big barracuda Francisco lost.  LOL




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment