Saturday, March 18, 2023

Another Double March 15, 2023

Another two trips today out of Key Biscayne and I had Lenny and Bri as my morning clients.  Lenny is the son of a long time client of mine but we hadn't fished together before until today.  They were both great with Lenny not fishing often and Bri having never fished before.  Well, we took it easy and they caught a bunch of snappers, jack crevalles, yellow jacks and Bri landed a shark.  They were thrilled, Bri said it was super fun and Lenny was awesome to fish with.  






My afternoon trip was with Mike and I wanted to change it up from my morning trip.  I took Mike to an area for snook and tarpon and he caught a couple of snook, had four tarpon bites, hooked, two, lost both of them and landed a huge jack crevalle.  We did everything we could on those tarpon but they would not stay on the hook, so frustrating.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment