Thursday, March 16, 2023

Oh no, here it comes! March 8, 2023

I've been watching the moon and the fishing and it hasn't been good.  We've had a full moon but the full moon has taken a bunch of days to move on and I can tell the fishing has been slowing down.  Today I have repeat client Brian for bonefish on fly and in the afternoon Chris and his wife for more of the same.  Usually I have a really good feeling but as the day progressed it seemed like it would be tough fishing for the next few days.  My morning trip with Brian was dead until the last of the incoming when the bonefish started to move pretty good.  He had a bunch of shots and if all was as it should be he should have had at least one to the boat but it wouldn't be. The afternoon trip with Chris was much of the same but in reverse.  Within the first few minutes Chris hooked into a solid bonefish only to come off a few feet from the boat and then it was a wasteland after that.  I don't like these prolonged full moons!

Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment