Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Curse Continues March 23, 2023

Today I got to fish with Nathan again for the second time and he brought Jordan along to try and catch Jordan a birthday bonefish. Nathan is so much fun to fish with and last time we fished he got tons of shots at bonefish and tarpon but it didn't work out.  Fast forward several years later and we were at it again.  Well, as the time implies we got skunked.  I did find a few fish in the morning for Jordan but it was hard for him to see them and the cast was just off enough for the bones to not see the fly.  Jordan is actually a really good fly caster and at 16 he can outcast most people I have met.  The rest of the trip was downhill with very few fish around and it sticks because I really wanted him to get his first bonefish.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment