Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 24, 2016 Report

This was another trip I have been looking forward to since I will be fishing the next three days with Jerry from Tennessee. Jerry books me every year for three days of tarpon fishing with his grandson Tommy and they are always an absolute blast to fish with. Tommy, however, was not able to make it down this time but Jerry's friend Roger joined us and Roger had me rolling with laughter. Today we started tarpon fishing but Jerry did not want to dedicate a ton of time to them so we found big numbers of Tarpon but no bites during the two hours that we fished for them. Changing it up he wanted to catch some fresh fish dinner so we hit the grass Flats for trout and kept some for dinner. Along the way we lost two big permit that broke our hearts!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment