Monday, May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016 Report (Tarpon Video!)

This is year 3 for Matt and his little daughter Diana fishing with me. The goal this year as in prior years was tarpon for Matt and lots of steady action for Diana. We had another day of gorgeous weather and started off early at 7 a.m. and I have to admit Diana is a trooper because she was at the ramp at 7 a.m. with high spirits and a big smile. We went to our first Tarpon spot and that proved to be the only spot necessary as Matt hooked up on our second pass and after an hour-and-a-half fight landed his Tarpon that I estimated about 160 pounds. He gave us a great fight, some great jumps and some tough down and dirty action. After that it was time to get Diana on some fish so I took them to a spot we have fished before and she caught tons of fish on almost every single cast. We ended thate the day on the flats looking for Bonefish and finding a few. This was another great trip with Matt and Diana and I love fishing with these guys they are awesome! Congrats Matt on your first tarpon!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBonefishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment