Sunday, February 21, 2021

The tale of two trips February 16, 2021

 I had Nicky and her husband on board this morning for a half day trip of keeping the rods bent.  I had launched from Homestead and ran to Key Biscayne to pick them up and fish but halfway through the trip storm cells started to move through and we had to get back to the marina before getting rained on.  The first half of the trip we bonefished and saw some move through but we couldn't get one to eat.  After the strong storm cell moved out we got back to fishing and they caught a bunch of different species.  While my charter went well, my run home didn't go so well.  After looking down south, looking at the radar and everything else I headed back to Homestead only to get caught in two nast storm cells from a cold front that had me running in near white out conditions and 30 PMH winds.  Whew, that was rough.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment