Saturday, February 27, 2021

Tough conditions were overcome today February 27, 2021

We had some tough conditions today as Andrew, Bart, and Andres jumped on the boat. We had and East wind blowing 20 miles an hour that kept the Bay frothy and the water churned up. However I took them to a couple of snook spots that were out of the wind and the guys did pretty well catching snook plus some barracudas and a few other fish plus we missed some snook bites and lost a couple along the way.  We were using artificals all morning but I had bought 10 dozen shrimp which I kept in my well just in case.  Well, wouldn't you know it, they all died again!  Nothing has changed in my well, water temp or anything else.  The only thing I can think is that shrimp are beat up from the commercial fishermen catching them and they don't last long.  I've seen it happen before.  Well, there goes $50 down the drain! 







Capt. Mo Estevez 
www.miamiboneFishing.com
786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing


No comments:

Post a Comment