Tuesday, February 16, 2021

This kid killed it! February 14, 2021

 Although I was planning to be off for Valentines Day I got a last minute call from Lauren and I said yes.  At the dock she met me with her husband Tom and their 5 year old son Sawyer.  They really just wanted to catch a few fish and have fun so I took them to a "snook" spot and a few casts in, Sawyer hooks something that starts peeling line and fight his fish like a pro.  When the fish came to the boat it was a snook.  Five year old caught his first snook on his own!  So cool! Other than the snook, the theme of the day was fast fishing at each spot and then it would slow down.  This caused us to move around but we kept the rods bent including barracudas, snapper, yellow jacks and jack crevalles.  Not a bad day, especially for Sawyer! 



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment