Saturday, February 22, 2020

February 19, 2020 Report (Permit Video!)

Will and I have fished a bunch before and then he moved to NY but he was back and as soon as he knew he was coming back he called me up and booked a trip. Will just wanted to relax and catch a few fish but with the tarpon starting to move in I had other plans. We hit a few spots and caught snappers, jacks and mutton snappers. But, now it was time. With the tide at the right stage I took him to a spot that has been holding tarpon and sure enough, they were there. We floated back two baits and let the do their thing and we waited, then it happened. I saw a slight movement of the rod tip, and then it doubled over and Will was on! Fifteen minutes later we landed a monster permit for Will and called it a day as we ran back to the marina engulfed in permit glory!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment