Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 20, 2020 AM & PM Reports

Man have I been busy! Today I had two trips and my morning trip was with an awesome angler and client, Maria. She can throw a fly and we decided to keep the fly rod bent and go for bonefish in two days when we are fishing again. After hitting a couple of spots that were slow I took no chances and his a wreck where Maria had a blast catching 6 or 8 species on fly. So cool!
My afternoon trip was with John and Leo from Canada. The goal was to get them on some fish and keep Leo busy. Well, we fished two spots that produced and we kept Leo busy, and John too! The last spot held some jacks and after catching a few smaller ones on lure John landed a slob jack that kept him busy for a while.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment