Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 26, 2020 Report

Today was a tough day for sure! The forecast was calling for 20-25 MPH winds out of the south so I held my breath and told Jeff to meet me in Homestead in order to use the shoreline as shelter and bonefish on fly as he wanted. Well, well. I got to the marina and it was calm with no wind. Go figure! Hitting all my bonefish flats proved fruitless except for a shot at a permit. Ok, no problem, I'll change it up and hit some wrecks. Which we largely void of fish. Along the way Jeff did get a big trigger fish on fly which he had targeted unsuccessfully on the flats of Belize. That was cool but I would have rather him catch bonefish on fly! Urgh!!!!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment