Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 25, 2020 AM & PM Report

I had Barry on board again today and we went straight to tarpon and permit but we had the opposite tide this morning so our spots were limited. I looked far and wide for tarpon but most of them were sitting on the bottom unwilling to move, much less feed. Once we got the first movement of outgoing tide they moved a bit but not much which resulted in no redemption from our last trip and losing a massive permit. In the afternoon I had regular client Josh and Janelle for a laid back abbreviated trip. Their goal was to catch 1 fish to make sure we didn't get skunked and continue the tradition of always catching when they book with me. With not much time to work with I took them to a nearby spot where they went through 6 to 7 dozen shrimp in no time catching snappers and jacks with some nice snappers thrown in for good measure. Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment