Saturday, February 1, 2020

January 27, 2020 Report

It's been pretty cold down here in Miami with cold fronts rolling through every couple of days. Today I was fishing with David on his new 24' Pathfinder and the water was glass calm. We bought tons of live pilchards and headed offshore for kingfish and mackerel but the morning already had an ominous tone. I asked my bait guy for an offshore report and he told me there was no current offshore, no current means no fish. Well, we tried it anyway and there was zero current every where we went and the boats around us never hooked a fish. So, we fished a few spots and it was slow all the way around but David did get a cool false amberjack along the way.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment