Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 23, 2020 Report

Wow, what a blow! I had to cancel my trip yesterday with Maria due to a cold front and 40 MPH winds. With the weather clearing I had Paul on board and he was up for anything so we warmed things up with some jacks and then when the tide was right we tarpon fished. Tons of tarpon were all around us and they were practically tail slapping out baits but to takers. I thought this through and decided to employ a trick. It worked and Paul was on to about a 100lb tarpon! A few jumps into the fight and Paul fighting it like a pro, the hook pulled next to the boat. WHY??????? I asked Paul if he wanted to change it up and the answer was "Nope, I rather tarpon fish than catch anything else." He's hooked. After much searching we finally found some by a bridge but time ran out before we got a hookup.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment