Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 21, 2020 AM & PM Report (Permit Video!)

Well, here we go with Paul and Will from NY. These guys are great and they are always a blast to fish with. Last year Will landed a massive bull shark with me and this time i had tarpon on my mind after getting them warmed up with some smaller species. I found a bunch of tarpon rolling but they were being tarpon and not eating but persistence paid off with a bent rod and screaming drag and after a nice fight Paul got his first permit. Nice, congrats guys!
Dropping off my morning guys I picked up Barry and headed for an afternoon trip. Again, I had tarpon on my mind but only after Barry caught a bunch of snappers and with the tide nearing the end I ran and hit a different tarpon spot from the morning trip and fished a school of tarpon. Well, a massive permit beat the tarpon to the crab and Barry fought the monster permit for about five minutes until the hook pulled. NOOOOOO! Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment