Monday, January 11, 2021

College Football Championship Charter January 11, 2021

 I had the pleasure of fishing with Scott and his two boys, Elliott and Ames today for a half day in the morning who were in town from Alabama to attend the championship game.  I launched out of Homestead and ran to Key Biscayne to pick them up and on the way my heart sank.  We have 7 houses left in the famous area of Stiltsville and one of them was on fire.  As soon as I got out of the channel in Homestead 20 plus miles south I could see the smoke billowing and hoped for the best.  As I got closer and ran past the house it was confirmed, we lost another one.  

But, on to a more upbeat report.  Scott and the boys were great, smoked through 10 dozen baits and Elliott got his first snook.  They also caught jack crevalles, mangrove snapper, mutton snapper, hors eye jacks and of course the snook.  Way to go guys and good tluck tonight! 







Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment