Friday, January 29, 2021

First timers get it done! January 28, 2021

 Very cool trip today with Dylan and his dad Dan who were down from Wisconsin on a guys only trip to Miami.  Dylan booked me at the last minute and the weather was awesome!  All we did was fish one spot and never left.  The guys caught snook, grouper, jacks, snapper and a few other species I can't recall (am I getting old?).  The largest snook of the morning was in the landing net and then made one last run and the hook came free.  As we fished I noticed some tarpon rolling so we spent the last 20 minutes tarpon fishing but didn't hook one.  I had scanned them on my Raymarine side scanner and had them dialed in but they were being tarpon and ignored crabs and big live shrimp.  In the end, the guys killed it! 





Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment