Monday, January 11, 2021

It was cold today! January 10, 2021

 Boy was it cold today, 45 degrees when I left the house to meet Austin at the marina.  But, more importantly was the water temperature.  The water temps were in the 64-65 degree range, cold by our standards.  Under the same conditions I had fished on December 26 with David and Brian for snook and tore it up so I did the same with Austin.  The difference today?  The snook were MIA.  I decided to look for bonefish but on the oceanside flats that would have the warmest water in the bay and even here it only inched up 1 degree.  Even still we had a few bonefish eat but missed the take each time.  With Austin having to be back right at 11am we had to wrap it up and fly back to the marina.  Oh, I want another shot at this!  


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment