Friday, January 8, 2021

Rod Bending Day January 6, 2021

 I had Andy this morning as a last minute charter.  He called me at night and asked about fishing the following morning, so of course I said yes and here we were looking for snook.  The snook spots were desolate so we moved on but that second spot was slow, in large part due to the slack tide.  I stuck it out and when the tide turned and we got some current it was on!  There were tons of jacks, black tip sharks and snappers keeping Andy busy.  So busy in fact we had a system going where I would bait a rod, take his rod that had landed fish on it hand him the baited rod and by the time the fish was off the hook, he was on again.  It was a blast and it was on fire! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment