Thursday, January 7, 2021

Fun Double Today January 3, 2020

 Boy have I been busy and today was another day where I had two trips.  My morning trip was with brothers and long time clients Gonzalve and Guillaume.  Guillaume hadn't fished with me in years so I was glad to see him again.  The theme for each spot today was good fishing, then it slowed down and then it would just die.  But, we worked and got Guillaume a snook, and the guys had a blast catching a bunch of species and generally making fun of Gonzalve as Guillaume was out fishing him.  


My afternoon trip was with first time clients, Bob, Oliver and Andrew and we had a blast!  Bob made two casts, caught two fish and handed the rod over to his son Oliver and told him "I'm done, beat that!".  Well, Oliver did a great job but poor Andrew lost a lot of fish and of course was the butt of jokes for the trip.  These guys were great, took home fresh fish dinner and caught so many fish they went through over 100 baits in the process.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment