Friday, January 29, 2021

So many missed opportunities January 26, 2021

 My charter for today had to reschedule and Kivi had been texting me about going out so I let him know I became available and he was at the boat ramp within the hour.  We tried bonefishing for less than an hour but that didn't work out so them we focused on catching fish.  Kivi caught fish, plenty of them but we lost all the big ones.  Using lures and live shrimp we lost big mutton snappers, grouper, big mystery snappers, big yellow jacks and a number of other heart breaks.  It was nice day that could have been spectacular if we could keep one of the big fish on.  Yes, I checked all the hooks and they were fine.  Geez! 


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment