Friday, April 2, 2021

Another half day gone right! March 30, 2021

 Man I've been busy working non-stop so I was back on the water with Gregg his wife and son.  They wanted to keep the rods bent so I took them to spot where the ladyfish have been holding and using live shrimp they got into some nice action.  The problem?  There was no bait in the Miami tackle shops this morning so I was working with the few I had alive in my live well from the prior day.  Thankfully my buddy got me three dozen from a shop that got a late shipment and I met him at the ramp half way through our trip.  Those 3 dozen shrimp went quick with hot action keeping the rods bent, drags screaming and the clients happy.  With an hour left we ran out of live shrimp so we took a tour of the bay and called it a day.  What great people and trip today with great weather and hot fishing.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment