Thursday, April 15, 2021

Today was not good! April 10, 2021

 Fishing has been so good and Biscayne Bay firing on all cylinders, until today.  I was fishing with Jim and his wife Nancy again and they wanted bonefish and snook or any other gamefish.  Our first stop was at a bonefish spot I like and have caught many bonefish but today was slow with only one fish moving through.  As we fished this spot the wind kept increasing from the south so we moved to some snook creeks that usually produce.  But today wasn't one of those days.  Come one!  With the wind getting worst I cancelled my afternoon trip with a local and put in extra time to make something happen but that bay was shut down today.  How frustrating!  


Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment