Saturday, April 10, 2021

Oh so close!!! April 2, 2021

 A few years ago I fished and brothers Rob and Steve and they are always a blast to fish with.  These guys keep me laughing all day and today was no exception.  The water temperatures had dropped almost 10 degrees over night so I focused on resident tarpon that tend to deal better with the cold.  Well, the bait didn't last 10 minutes until Rob hooked up but it was no tarpon, it was a permit!  Nice!  His first permit and an awesome way to start the day.  Although we didn't hook a tarpon in the morning we did change it up where they both caught bonefish.  Just need a tarpon for the grand slam!  Back at it for tarpon, there were slim pickings but I did locate some......but they had lock jaw.  Ouch!!




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment