Friday, April 30, 2021

From one extreme to the other April 22, 2021

 Day two fishing with Alec and today I decided to take him to Everglades National Park for a change of scenery.  I had just gotten my COVID19 vaccine last night and wasn't feeling all that great with little energy but I pushed on, made the long drive and made the trip count.  I timed the tides just right and it actually turned out to be better then I anticipated since I got to the first spot on what should've been the slack tide waiting for the incoming tide but instead the tide was running late and we caught the end of the outgoing tide.  I didn't mind since I love that tide phase anyway and it was great.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment