Saturday, April 10, 2021

The golden slob April 4, 2021

 When Rick booked me he let me know he lived in Miami so when I was watching the weather for today I didn't like the wind, lots of wind so I asked him if he wanted to reschedule.  The problem was his buddy was leaving Monday back home so we went for it.  It was cool, water temps were at 71 degrees, too cold for tarpon and the wind was limiting where we could fish.  Hmm, OK no problem, we'll work through it.  I looked for tarpon everywhere to no avail so we turned out attention to snook and bonefish.  After the only bonefish spot we could fish drew a blank it was time to search for snook.  Ha, Rick found them.  After a few casts he hooked a solid snook and proceeded to land another one after that.  His buddy Gus hooked one but it came off next to the boat and the guys missed a few more bites but the rods stayed bent with snappers, jacks and more for Gus and Rick.  Wow, Rick rocked the snook! 



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment