Saturday, April 10, 2021

Oh what a day! April 6, 2021

 Today was a day that had me confused.  I had two amazing men onboard in Chester and Todd and they wanted bonefish and only bonefish.  Chester has dreamt of catching bonefish since he was 4 years old and this was certainly a dream fish for him.  Off we went to a spot I like under the calm conditions we had and pretty soon Chester gets a bite but the fish is hooked only briefly and just moments later Todd hooks a freight train of a bonefish, out of the same schools as Chester's fish.  What a few first runs!  As the fish tired it got closer to the boat but but got under the boat and broke us off as we all stared at him.  Ouch, 0-2!  The action slowed and I took them to another area.  Here we had a big school swim through and the guys hooked a double header but inexplicably they both came off after a long run and deep into the fight.  Are you kidding me?  But, in the 4th quarter Chester hooked a nice fat bonefish that we got in the boat, got the pic and got Chester's dream come true.  Whew, 1 for 5 on bonefish and I don't know if that was good or bad but Chester got his bonefish so I'm ecstatic.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment