Saturday, April 24, 2021

This trip was a blast! April 16, 2021

 I always have fun on my charters but today these folks had me rolling on the floor laughing.  The highlight here was Meagan and her sense of humor while Anne and her dad Jack just sat back and watched the Meagan show.  Jack and Anne are experienced anglers but Meagan hadn't fished since she was a kid so she was rusty.  Starting the morning tarpon fishing we found them with lockjaw as the girls gave Jack a hard time.  Once I took them to another spot to bend rods and catch a variety of fish it was on!  Meagan kept tangling the line or losing fish and I haven't laughed this hard in quite some time as she made light of herself and well, kept giving Jack a hard time.  They caught a ton of snappers, jacks, ladyfish and more.  This was a fun one! 




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment